Saturday, 5 April 2014

Sunshine and lollipops!

Finally a  shift in the weather, that little bit of warmth makes such a big difference in the Pottery, I might even take my gloves off to paint now.  This Turquoise beauty is one of the lumpy chaps from a few posts ago, I am so pleased with how they have turned out, they're a good size and have a nice presence in the pottery, almost a little bit Egyptian.  I called the originals Nelson Mandela and Ban ki- Moon, I'm not quite sure why as they have no relation to those people, I made them around the time of Nelson Mandela's death, and Ban ki-Moon is just a cool name!
 
 
 
A little blue boy the twin to my peppermint patty cat.  He reminds me of Stoofer, Harry Hills little rubber cat.




A little jug and a plate waiting for some Sgraffito decoration.  Remember you can follow us on our facebook page, twitter and pinterest.  Website coming soon.........

1 comment: