Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Some big changes afoot.

Some pretty big changes have been happening around here, the first and main one as you know is us moving into our new workshop, the Pigeon Club.  Its a big deal for us and makes this ceramics lark a bit more real and important in our lives.  And the other main one is that my partner/husband Bill the Beard has packed in his job as a cabinet maker to come and help me produce my clay creatures.  Its not to drastic though as he still has part time work for 3 days of the week and the rest of the time he's hunkered down at the Pigeon Club making moulds and photographing ceramics.  Here are some shots of the super light and airy pigeon club, a little bit dusty and cold but all ours!
 
 

Check out the amazing pallet table on wheels, made by Bill the Beard.  Wonderfully spacious and super manoeuvrable!
A little blue scraffitto beauty, should come out dark blue with whites lines after firing.
 
I love this little black stranger who is getting bolder every day, shes been appearing on a lot of my works lately.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your work! (Found it on Pinterest) Do you have an online shop? I'm in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello i currently sell on a site called seek and adore, and can ship worldwide at cost, if you watch this space i should have new work to upload very soon! I also have a Facebook site which i update more often - Vicky lindo ceramics. Xx

      Delete