Thursday, 9 July 2009

The Knitting and stitching show!


Great news, i will be showing my work at the Knitting and Stitching show at Alexandra Palace from the 8th to the 11th of october http://www.twistedthread.com. I am extremely excited but also quite worried as i only have 3 months (less if accounting for framing) to make work. Sometimes i can spend 3 month on one piece! Will have to pull my finger out and get William working on all non crafty items. One of which is updating my website. I hope to have a new simpler website up and running in time for the show so watch this space. Sadly i won't be able to submit any work in the Westward Ho! and Bideford annual summer exhibtion as i need every little piece of work i can get my mitts on. I haven't been taking my camera out with me so i just thought i'd post a nice picture. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Well done you. Can't wait to see them. And good luck, I don't know where the day disappears.

    ReplyDelete